Accent On Travel owners, Annette and Rick Stellhorn, are today's modern nomads, having traveled to all 7 continents through more than 82 countries, and sailed the world on over 65 different cruise itineraries. Inclined towards vacations that include natural settings, wildlife viewing, ancient history or culinary ventures, Annette and Rick also take particular delight in trips that allow for plenty of exercise (hiking in Petra), culture immersion (India), and wellness pursuits (Celebrity Cruise's Aqua Spa experience or Oceania Cruise's Bon Appétit Culinary Center).
• As owner and CEO of Accent On Travel for more than 23 years, Annette has been a travel radio host, travel writer, and group travel host; connections that have developed into long-standing friendships with worldwide travel suppliers with an "inside track" to the latest developments
• As a certified volunteer with the National Aquarium, Annette was able to tap into her passion about wild animals and educating others of their native habitats
• Being a 2nd-generation Italian American, Annette grew up in Delaware's farming community which infused her appreciation of fine foods and wine
• After a world cruise, compliments of the US Navy, Rick's love of adventure stayed with him throughout his career in the food industry
Awards & Accolades:
• Smart CEO "Brava Award" for top female CEOs in the Baltimore area
• Baltimore Business Journal voted one of the "Largest Woman-Owned Businesses in the Baltimore Area"
• Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating of A+
• Merchant Circle "Circle of Excellence Award" for Accent On Travel
• Signature Travel Network's "Horizon Club"
• 2012 TAMSY award - from travel industry leaders
• Travel Industry vendor awards from: Azamara Cruises, Globus Tours, Norwegian Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Apple Vacations, Royal Caribbean International, Collette Vacations, Cunard Line, and Crystal Cruises.
Annette routinely sits on industry boards and is often asked to speak at conferences on her innovative business tactics. Rick is the CFO of Accent On Travel and ensures all business operations run smoothly and efficiently. In addition to their current activities focused on enriching peoples' lives through travel, they both also donate their time to serve in multiple organizations as board members, facilitators, and instructors.
Get to know Annette and Rick Stellhorn personally by joining any of Accent On Travel exclusive owner-hosted cruises and tours offered each year!