A New travel club for solo travelers
Accent On Travel, now in their 30th year of offering travel services to vacationers seeking the best experiences possible, is responding to a niche of local travelers needs by launching a solo traveler’s club.
The Accent on Solo Travel Club Members Enjoy:
- An opportunity to meet fellow Solo Travelers in your local area at our Monthly Club Luncheons with Travel Presentations
- A monthly newsletter with relevant information just for our ‘Solo Travelers’
- A complimentary “one on one” travel consultation with a professional travel advisor with ‘solo’ travel expertise
- Worldwide travel opportunities with “No or Low” single supplements
- Time-Sensitive announcements on ‘rare’ exclusive solo travel offers from tour and cruise companies
- Up to date & useful solo traveler tips for reserving travel
- Access to group travel opportunities where solo travelers are always welcome
- Educational presentations by reputable worldwide cruise lines, resorts, and guided tour companies focusing on Solo Travelers
Want to learn more?
Join us at one of our monthly luncheons before becoming a member. Meetings are 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM and include lunch. RSVP’s are required and the cost of the meal must be prepaid with your RSVP.
How to join the club?
We welcome avid travelers to join the club and to our regular meetings. Dues are $25 annually and will be collected at the time you want to complete the application. Contact Accent on Travel to have a form emailed to you or stop by our office during regular business hours.
For more information about joining the Accent on Solo Travel Club please email Jill Lokoff at or call 302-864-2990.